I must do this now
I must do this now
I only said I’d find this for Seifer like a month ago…
But here you go Sweets~ I used this to make my Scout bags, minus the foam because that shit is expensive where I live. I can’t remember if the instructions say so but i used thick black material and did it 2-ply.
Also I think I put in a zipper bigger than it says but only so i could get shit out of there easier.
Tutorial by Sporkbot.
Probably about time it gets put up here again as it’s been a couple of years since last time.
Printing this and hanging it up in the laundry room ☺
tumblr has taught me more about real life than real life ever has
did i just learn a second language
I’ve been waiting for this for ages.
LEARN HOW TO SWEAR IN SUCCUBUS
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
I have seen heaven and it is a beautiful place
Diabetes here I come!
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE WITH THIS
someone will die
why must we play god
Red Velvet Brownies
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
4 large eggs, at room temperature
2 oz red food coloring
4 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour an 9 X 13 clear glass baking pan.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then stir in food coloring (if not using food coloring add 4 T of water or milk) and vanilla, mix until the color is fully incorporated. Mix flour, cocoa and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add in the flour mixture being very careful not to over mix.. Do not over mix. The batter will be very thick.
Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir up the batter with a rubber spatula once or twice just to ensure all of the flour has incorporated from the sides of the bowl and there isn’t anything stuck on the bottom of the bowl.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. 35 minutes for a thin crust on top and gooey underneath. Set aside to cool, cut into bars and serve.
Doctor Who Mocktails by EXPBarOnline
Gallifrey Double Sunrise:
1 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Lime Juice
Directions: Fill a tall glass to the brim with ice and pour in the lime and pineapple juice. Fill with orange juice and stir gently. Gently pour grenadine inside the glass and let it sink to the bottom of the glass. Garnish with two oranges. Sip and watch Gallifrey’s two beautiful suns rise.
4 parts Sprite
4 parts Red Bull
1 part Pineapple Juice
Directions: Pour all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake gently. Strain into a tall glass with plenty of ice and serve. Brace yourself for the oncoming storm of regeneration.br />______A note from the creators:
First up the Gallifrey Double Sunrise! A sweet and tart cocktail with a cherry kick to it that rounds it out very nicely.
Second up Regeneration Energy! Sometimes you just need to sit back, recover and regain yourself. What better way to do that then with time lord energy? this has a very sweet and understated taste that will give you the energy to keep on going through waves of daleks.
“There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.” -The 10th Doctor
Drinks created and photographed by EXPBarOnline.
Thanks pal :D
though… this isn’t my main XD
but this one IS http://deceptibonk.tumblr.com/
Not much one for marshmallows, but I figure my sister will like this.